- This event has passed.
Safeguarding our Seniors: A Forum for Seniors and Their Caregivers
June 15, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
In honor of the 10th Anniversary of World Elder Abuse Awareness Day, join The Philadelphia Financial Exploitation Prevention Task Force for a free educational forum with a panel of experts about keeping money & assets safe, making good financial decisions as you age, and accessing resources.
RSVP by June 8 through the Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline at 800-272-3900.
Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. The program is from 10 a.m. to noon and will be held in the Library’s Skyline Room, which is handicap accessible.
- Alzheimer’s Association Delaware Valley Chapter
- Beneficial Bank
- CARIE (Center for Advocacy for the Rights Interests of the Elderly)
- Citizen’s Bank
- City of Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office
- City of Philadelphia Police Department
- Delaware Valley Security Officers Group
- Department of Homeland Security
- Mayor’s Office of Community Empowerment & Opportunity
- Penn Memory Center/Penn Healthy Brain Research Center
- Philadelphia Corporation for Aging
- PNC Bank
- SeniorLAW Center
- TruMark Financial